These swirls pack the yumminess of pizza into a fun shareable size.
1) Mix all ingredients EXCEPT cheese together in the order given, in a bread mixing bowl with a kneading attachment. Add the flour slowly, until the dough is slightly sticky and springs back under your touch. Mix well to incorporate.
2) Let dough rise in a greased bowl until doubled.
3) Punch down. Roll into a large rectangle just as you would for making cinnamon rolls.
4) Sprinkle with Mozzarella, Parmesan and any other cheeses of your choice. You can also add other toppings, such as sliced olives, THRIVE Sausage Crumbles, etc.
5) Roll up and seal the seam by pinching dough together. You will have a long “log.”
6) Using a sharp knife, cut 1 1/2″ pieces and place circles on a greased baking pan.
7) Let rest for 5 or 10 minutes and then place in conventional oven, preheated to 350 degrees. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese starts to brown.
original post: Pizza Swirls – Thrive Life Recipes